stuff
So after researching a little bit more, I found out what this site is all about. So I am going to use this site to write about supid everyday things that happen in my life.
For example, when I got home from an evening out with my good friend Louanne*(names will be changed to protect people's identies- oooohhh I've always dreamt of using that one day) I decided it was a good idea to floss my teeth at 4 in the morning. A piece of floss became wedged between two of my molars and was stuck. It wasn't actually floss, but dental tape. Well the dental tape shredded until there was nothing to pull on anymore. One hour later, I finally managed to force a new piece of floss in and remove the dental tape. I will be calling the company to demand compensation for the hour I lost of my life, not that I would have doing anything much at that time anyways. But it's the principal you know. thats it for today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home