kiss me , I'm married to an Irish Jew
St Patricks day- this is the first year I've ever gone out to 'celebrate' it. This, no doubt will be my last. Leila and I started out our journey at 8, and by 11:30 , I was at the walk up window at Mcdonalds. We have never had a bad time,ever before when we've gone out, so I have to beleive it was the night.

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
9:57 p.m.
that shan't be yer last st paddy's day wee lassie if you want to continue the proud tradition of the MC'GOLDBERGS!!!
you took an oath to drink green manischewitz on the seventeenth of march every year and i'll die before i see it cast aside - sean, you schmuck, did you make her take the oath?
9:58 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home