the resurgence of 'blah'
ok, so I've noticed more and more of my friends telling stories or just speaking, and overusing 'blah blah blah'. It will go something like, ok, so then, you know blah , blah, blah. As Seinfeld pointed out in the 90's, NO I DON'T know !!! Probably the most annoying thing is that the whole story has been told, nothing has been left out, so there's no need for the 'blah blah blah'. It's completely unecessary, and now when someone really needs to use their 'blah' in a story, it will be too late, I just won't believe that there' s anything missing , like the boy who cried 'blah'. It's alreayd crept into my life without knowing, sure it starts out innocently, a 'blah' here and a 'blah' there, before you know it, you've use 'blah' a sa title for your blog, and there's 'blahs' all over the place. Now there's no escaping the 'blah' so don't say that you haven't been warned. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home